Monday, August 21, 2023

World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. A simple dip in the wetness for two to share.

 

BIONIC MOSQUITO,,COURSE NAME:FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.This. Changes. Everything.Stay active and just keep moving...‘THE EMPIRE OF LIES’ Sprusce Powers, Midterms, Transfers, And Terminations. World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. A simple dip in the wetness for two to share.

Gary D.Home Hunter Service gets you Immediate Access to Homeowners Willing to Sell. See Unlisted , Expired, and Pre-Market Houses For Sale In the Temecula Valley.. Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.Do not feel pressured in to signing a contract for solar panels.

Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.Temecula Valley Homes Team. Dan Evans 30204 Sterling Cir. Menifee, CA 92584.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. A simple dip in the wetness for two to share.



It's Me vs Me, Daily Battles in the head.Mad Dog Marine,Will not stop, will not quit, will keep moving forward, until the cows come in, until the wheels fall off.  May be an image of one or more people, sky and text that says 'In order to discover the character of people we have only to observe what they love. Augustine 



Tweakingo.com' Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.The Rings of Power controversy is silly and if the show is bad it will be not for the reasons you’re mad about now.Temecula Valley Homes Team. Dan Evans 30204 Sterling Cir. Menifee, CA 92584.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?


'It's Me vs Me, Daily Battles in the head.Mad Dog Marine,Will not stop, will not quit, will keep moving forward, until the cows come in, until the wheels fall off. May be an image of text that says 'Did it alone.. Did it broke.. Did it tired.. Did it scared.. Still doing it.' Cash Cows, Cheap Tricks, Cattle Drives, Nuts, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, ... the woods, monkeys to swingers in the lights of day, jokes and laughter. ... 


No Real Estate Agency, Daniel Evans, option to cancel, does not apply. Dicks.“Conciliation is the key to survival. Peace is the goal.” –Haida Gwaii, Traditional Circle of Elders. Republicans Are To Blame. Dirt Balls.Monsters All the Way Down.       Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them.Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.Yoga bends. Yoga stretches. Yoga realizes is out of shape.

No photo description available.

The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States. Your story is...Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? 

No photo description available.
Now blame me for the solar panels, changing ownership 3 times in 4 years. Blame me for having the last company to own the solar panels on my roof, 24 of them instead of the standard dozen, I am missing something,
No photo description available.

Good Luck.David Stockman, White & Nerdy,"Solar anal company:(Spruce Power)".Horses done, the mighty and the great, to be the best to show over time.Your story is...Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? 

No photo description available.

Dances In Cloud. Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker."Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.'PEOPLE WILL GET MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH RATHER THAN BEING MADAT THE PEOPLE WHO LIED TO THEM'. Your story is...Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? 

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment