Monday, August 21, 2023

Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.

In your pocket, check your shit basket, again.REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.Christopher Chantrill, Just Saying...Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.
No photo description available.


ANGELSLAUGHSOUTLOUDGOODTIMESCHECKS.BLOGSPOT.COM Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live. 'THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER B F COUNTY OFFICE FFaN Beaney SHERIFF 911 WANTED ME FOR WHO I WAS'.Sebastian:Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practi...
No photo description available.
I’m actually 6.5”, but that a bit premature. Lol. Anyways, I’m only 52 years old. I work full time as a tow operator. I work 12 hour days, 5 days a week which sucks bc I have 26 years experience. I should be resting on my laurels at this point in my life, but, that’s not the way the tow business works, sadly. They will run you into the ground if you let them. I guess I’ve let them. 

Words In Waves.Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places.FACEBOOK IDIOTS: I’LL ASK KADDISH. DOPA TO PROTECT ME AND REBUKE YOU FOR INSULTING ME.Hello friends!!Pixies - Where is My Mind .
Sons To Shine, Silent Knights, Alone On The Shore. Lights On, Strangers To Friends, hits and misses. Or just go with the flow of what's sent your way.
BAILEYBATTLESOVERDECADESGOODTIMETOLD.BLOGSPOT.COM
Sons To Shine, Silent Knights, Alone On The Shore. Lights On, Strangers To Friends, hits and misses. Or just go with the flow of what's sent your way.
With the bean, with the candle, who ran under the shade of the moon. 2 CAN PLAY THE SAME BULLSHIT.Steven Jay Jarrot. Family Affair...


I’m not in it for the money.  I do it bc it’s what I know and am good at, but mainly, I enjoy helping people. I too am a veteran. US Navy got 4 years. Should have stayed and done 20, but, that didn’t work out the way I wanted it to. I received my BS in CIS in 2002 from Coleman College

 It was a small tech school in La Mesa. Never got I use it tho as I’ve always been in the tow truck. Hard to interview when you’re dirty and are lucky if you get an actual hour for lunch. Anyway, I’m going to send this off to you with a pic of
me.


Please let me know one way or the other if you’re interested in continuing to get to know each other better. Also, I’d love to see your pic as well. Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate that very much. Talk soon?  Have a great day. Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.

Sunrun is leading the solar revolution. Last year, they were called Spruce Powers, cons to run, at Costco, for $61,000, pocket change?Solar by State |Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment