Monday, September 16, 2024

In a nutshell. It took a year and half, with a court order to change the house listings from pending to expired.


These are the days of our lives, over the decades, over the races for bucks, time to call my own, to make the right moves. Dreams, hopes , and wishes, before or after the list of things to get done. Senior alert, sinner or saint, strangers now, who knows what will happen next.


 FOLLOW. Peace, Be quiet, Inspiration, Great Insight, Deep Intuition, Celestial Order.







I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.Kid Rock - Welcome 2 The Party: JAY Z Daily Shooting: Happy, Better, More Money.Sinners and saints, faces inside, faces out of sight, faces under the layers of shit, dung for frogs, fecal matters:Live and learn, balls in the ... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES.

SCHOOL,DC, W"PETER PAN"; FAIRIES,LOST BOYS,MERMAIDS,PIRATES,INDIANS!GET CLOSER TO A HOT ROMANCE EVER IMAGINED.MONKEYS, 5151:LIVE AND LEARN, BALLS IN THE ... ‘LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE’.CARTOONS ACROSS THE DECADES. SINNERS AND SAINTS, FACES INSIDE, FACES OUT OF SIGHT, FACES UNDER THE LAYERS OF SHIT, DUNG FOR FROGS, FECAL MATTERS:


Ways to grow over the coming months, as the year 2024, does the most with the last moments to shine. Summer is still the season, we have fall, and winter to come. Issues to address, need an attorney, a dentist, a general contractor, and a doctor, to make life better, with a different view or two.


Lady Marine, retired, relaxed, stoned and alone, during the golden years, waiting for the season of good cheer. Company would be nice. Head games, head jokes, what do you have for the head, another way to say hello. Back in time.

Tell me why, tell me where, tell me what the options are. I have time on my own. Time to get what I want to do, done.
Who are you, where are you at, and tell me why, I should make time for you...


 It took a year and half, with a court order to change the house listings from pending to expired.


With the egg on faces of the teams at the real estate company, the escrow company, and the solar panel company. The house did not sell, with the midterm , and $30,000 payment to solar company. In a nutshell.

May be an image of 1 person and temple

No comments:

Post a Comment