Thursday, March 16, 2023

MEN AND MICE,HARD TO TELL, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

 Love, lights, lessons, lucky breaks, fish and frogs , under the surface, under the waves, under the skin, speck, talk, write it out. What comes next, the blue oceans lleft to create. More mountains left to climb. 


Temecula Valley Homes Team. Dan Evans 30204 Sterling Cir. Menifee, CA 92584.RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS ,WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'Nuts, call me crazy, call me weird, call me strange, and tell me where, I can cash it in, which bank, for how much cash to spend. What is , what you think worth, and who will pay, questions up in the air, history created, one nut to stand alone. 

Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.Skin Luxe Kuwait  Kimmy's Love  Jun-Jun Vlogs .What is this world coming to? I attended my sons school for a dance recital and a song was played featuring the n-word. Somebody has some explaining to do.

 Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.We all Stand Tall ,Do you ever have a dream over and over?



Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights)Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms.Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.

"Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 


Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.Nuts, call me crazy, call me weird, call me strange, and tell me where, I can cash it in, which bank, for how much cash to spend. What is , what you think worth, and who will pay, questions up in the air, history created, one nut to stand alone. 

MEN AND MICE,HARD TO TELL, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.



GREAT JOB, GREAT PICTURE, GREAT STORY TO SHARE, THANKS SO MUCH. AMEN TO COME, MORE THAN ONCE, TIPS TO SHARE. LOTS OF LOVE, LOTS OF LUCK, LOTS OF TESTS OVER TIME.

Did you get stuck?" "No, I'm delivering a fucking bridge."LEGAL HELP: Need a Affordable Lawyer/ Attorn. SHARE SHARE SHARE..Spruce Powers sucks, the solar company, out of Texas, trying to make a buck, a transfer, for a termination, what kind of stupid, would play that game, $30,000 midtermRITES OF PASSAGES, SUNNY, BRIGHT,WITS AND CHARMS:DREAM KNIGHTS ...MEN AND MICE,HARD TO TELL, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. 
MORE THAN ONCE, TIPS TO SHARE. LOTS OF LOVE, LOTS OF LUCK, LOTS OF TESTS OVER TIME.

 But always remember.
i want you to know, that i always miss you.

 So you say, CJ, Jesus Christ, online, wasting time, marking time, or killing it. Stats to share, retired or not, hopes , wishes , and dreams, searching for a spot to drop, the peace, love, and happiness, we have been waiting for. Tales to be written, stories to be share, dancing on the sands of time. 
Sungevity, Spruce Power, Just my expertise,nightmares, men, mice and monsters in and out of the emails written, and the excuses given.Possibilities Patterns.Possibilities.To dream anything that you want to dream...that is the beauty of the human mind
RITES OF PASSAGES, SUNNY, BRIGHT,WITS AND CHARMS:DREAM KNIGHTS ...MEN AND MICE,HARD TO TELL, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.


Active HOST representatives can be reached at (888) 636-0336 or support@sprucepower.com .DO YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH A SOLAR PANEL INSTALLER?Spruce Powers.The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me State




RITES OF PASSAGES, SUNNY, BRIGHT,WITS AND CHARMS:DREAM KNIGHTS ...MEN AND MICE,HARD TO TELL, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy person.Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment